Saturday, August 15, 2009

Walker again and other stuff.

First of all, Walker continues to do well. He is showing no symptoms at this point. He is just coming off the steroids today though. Think good thoughts that he remains pain free. If he stays ok, I will then move on to trying to find out what the heck is going on!
I did a C3 and B for the Old Dominion region at Virginia Intermont last weekend. I always enjoy meeting all the new people. It is a nice facility, too.
I then went to Charleston for a few days with the excuse that I had a couple of lessons to teach! That took 4 days, right? :)
I came back friday evening in time to take 5 people to HIllcrest today for a combined test.
Great results!!
Mikayla and Quaker Oats were 1st!! This was their second outing, so I am very proud of them.
Cameron and Levi were also 1st in their division! Their dressage score improved by 9 points, excellent job for the boys.
Mom Sue got to go this time and ride Lina. They were very good to finish 4th. We did not realize they were timing Maiden and they picked up times faults or would have won. They did a great job too.
Faith and Megan were 4th. They actually improve over the last time with lots of 7's and an 8 on gaits. They jumped clear too. Faith is so flashy.
Eileen and Maggie improved their dressage and moved up a division to jump 2'. They are coming along together. Cameron, Mikayla and Eileen will be aiming for the TTC Horse Trials in September. I am looking forward to that!
The working students continue to come. I had sisters Caroline and Kate Ingram and Katie Drummond. This week Arielle Ostrov, Paige Meier and Aaron Beltran Davies are all here getting ready for upcoming ratings. Should be a very fun week. We are taking a trip to the Ark to school too.
My next trip is to the New Jersey region for a C3 and B at the end of August.
No wonder I need a vacation every month. I work every single day that I am home. I think I need a snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment