Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Forgot the Walker update!

So, the day Derry died, I got home from the show to find Walker had gone downhill again. We started him right away on steroids . I decided to ask an old PC friend to help me. Mary Gochneuer is a Graduate of Yadkin Valley PC, like me. She is also a vet and has recently studied neck injections. She came up and worked on Walker, injecting his neck and doing some acupuncture. He has pretty extensive arthritis all throughout his neck. So, I feel I have now done all I can and have an accurate diagnosis, in keeping with what Dr. Meeker thought. Meeker, Dr. Vickie Newell and Dr. Mary are all in agreement. So, now we wait.
He is happy now, so I will be content with that. Of course, another 10 years of that would be nice.
And one more thing, Paige Meier is now a B!!! She took the test a couple of weeks ago in Virginia. Awesome news!

1 comment: