Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall again.

I am having trouble with my website. It is being contrary and won't let me update. Good thing I have the blog.
This summer was a whirlwind as usual. Lots of working students getting ready for upper level ratings and lots of camps.
This fall had been all work so far.
The worst news, Lina is hurt. She has a bad suspensory injury. It is very sad for both of us. I just had it confirmed last week, so haven't made any decisions about treatment options yet.
I have a new pony, Seamus. He is a fun little project to distract me. He is a 4 year old QH cross who is an excellent mover. He is green, but mostly well behaved. We have been doing some fixing up at the farm and had a Tack Sale last weekend that kept me from riding for a week. I hope to get back on him today.
We are having a little Horse Trial here Nov. 20. It will be a simple introduction to Eventing for riders and horses.
We have a new little schooling xc course set up and will continue to add to it.
Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment